The Loft At 132 is a gorgeous wedding and event space located in downtown Sun Prairie, just minutes away from Madison. It has been designed to bring big dreams & bold imaginations to life. Large or small, elegant or casual, indoor or outdoor, we have the ability to transform The Loft At 132 into the perfect space to accommodate your needs. We have all the unparalleled amenities to make your wedding the unforgettable event of a lifetime. The Loft At 132 has unsurpassed indoor and outdoor spaces including the second floor event space and rooftop garden.
photo by maison meredith
- Max Capacity 300
- 30 of the 72” diameter banquet tables
- 10 white chiavari chairs per table with white cushion
- 6 and 8 foot rectangular tables for head table
- High speed wi-fi, and State of the Art Audio Visual
- A full service bar on the second floor and rooftop.
- On site parking and elevator access.
-Bridal Suite with private bathroom. Locks to secure gifts and personal belongings.
- Catering kitchen contains a prep area with easy access to the reception area and a separate door with accessibility to the roof for catering on the rooftop.
- Convenient hotel accommodations nearby at Hilton Garden Inn, Cambria Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn, and DoubleTree Madison East. See our hotel page.
Elegant dark walnut flooring on 2nd floor with white walls, cream city brick and a lot of natural lighting. Open reception space that is easily converted to a dance floor with the option to use the rooftop garden as well.
Rendering by Angus-Young Associates
- Access from 2nd floor via elevator or stairs
- Accommodates up to 300.
- wide open space for ceremonies, cocktail hour and dance
- Many picturesque areas for wedding pictures and styling
- Private green space with cocktail tables.
- Outdoor bar that has glass garage doors that open to the rooftop. .
A beautiful and chic outdoor rooftop with a heated bar, gorgeous ceremony backdrop, intimate green space with seating.
• Private wine tasting of French wines to personalize wedding
• One point of contact with Michelle Howe and Rachel Rogahn from signing to wedding day
• Referrals to top wedding vendors
• Beautiful Rooftop for Sunset Pictures
• Beautiful Greenspace within walking distance for pictures at Cannery Square
• Free onsite parking
• Five local bars and restaurants within walking distance for after your wedding celebration
• Seven hotels within 4 miles of The Loft At 132 for the safety of your guests
• Rental time is noon to 1 am
• Rehearsal is included in rental fee
• Beautiful rooftop ceremony area with back up ceremony space on 2nd floor in the case of inclement weather
• Bridal Suite on 2nd floor, Groomsmen area on Rooftop
• Extensive inclusions with rental such as cocktail tables, large round tables, linens, chivari chairs, ceremony chairs, Edison lighting, cordless microphones, projector with screen, state of the art sound system on 2nd floor and rooftop, professional bartender staff
• Full Catering kitchen with no fee to caterers
• Expansive liquor selection including large top shelf, personally designed signature cocktails, elegant champagne toast